Monday, January 11, 2010

Ode to Malicious Me.

I am amazed at how some people say

That I am malicious.

They point their finger in accusations,
And most of the time,

I just cry and beg for forgiveness.

And granted-

I do have a temper on me,
Sometimes

Anger rages through my stomach
In the night

And I can't sleep.

But most of the time,
I take the brunt of things I've never even done,
And just endure it

When malicious things really are done to me.

But honestly-
I'm one of those people
That always check myself...

I strive for the greater good...
And I'm willing to apologize if I've been wrong.


I long for God to slap me on the wrist-
To break my pride and tell me
That I'm in the wrong,
And I need to change my life.

Very rarely-
Do I ever believe I'm right about anything.

Infact I punish myself over and over again,
I dwell in guilt
And think of
What I could have done different.

So it's amazing to me-
That people can say
I am

Mean
Or
Malicious-

Especially when they refuse
To see the things they have done.

And I am willing to.

I guess I have a big personality-
So I'm easy to blame.


And I guess I'll take it...

Because no one has the courage
To look inside themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment