Saturday, January 16, 2010

An Explanation about my blogs...

As of January 16, 2010-

Love Song is officially closed.

I'm sure people that do blog, sometimes wonder why I don't just keep changing and updating ONE blog as opposed to starting a new one every month. But after I wrote "Passion and Picture Windows" in November, it held so much emotion that I could not go back to it, to write in or read. It was a gift to someone's eyes that fell short somehow...and part of me, to this day believes there is a high possibility it went unread completely. But it was between his eyes, my words and my hope to God that he would read it and it would be enough. It was-my soul.
If you want to find me...I am still lingering in those words somewhere. Those are the compositions I am the most proud of. They are pieces of me that are too painful to look back on and explore-they will never be reopened because I'm not that strong. Nevertheless-I leave it up, hoping this November, I'll be courageous enough to reflect.

But I couldn't continue it.

I consider these, compositions. At the end of the year...I will end up with twelve different pages (14 if you count the two from 09). After November, I decided I don't want the chapters to bleed-I want them separate, and sacred.

"Under the Tracks" is small. It was my recovery blog...it's like catching your breath again after you've had it knocked out of you. That's why there are only a small amount of compositions in it-but it is complete in itself.

"Love Song" has been the blog that I've enjoyed writing the most. Though some of the works are melancholy...it carries the hope of love in it-and it invites February in.

The last songs I leave on my blog are significant to how I felt as I was sealing them.

"Passion..." plays The Fray...our song.

"Under the Tracks" plays Coldplay a song of melancholy recovery.

"Love Song" plays "Oceans Away" by The Fray for reasons of my own.

I hope you've loved my writings like I love you!

And I hope you'll love my upcoming works; as I am so excited about getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment