Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have a new

list of goals and resolutions that I have to start before the new year.
I think they are things I should have taken care of years ago, but until now-have never really had the courage to try to achieve them.
There are the obvious ones that I write down every year-that everyone writes down every year, but these are the ones that need to happen; ones that go deeper than "losing ten pounds" or always vowing to wash behind your ears.
These are mine.


1. Find God.
2. Stop trying to control my life
3. Learn how to trust people
4. Stop being afraid of love
5. Look at the bright side when plans fail
6. Learn how to have faith
7. Be a better friend
8. Listen more, talk less
9. Don't make promises that I can't keep
10. Stop wasting time on people that will never love me, and celebrate the ones that do.
11. Find courage
12. Learn how to turn off the cell phone
13. Start taking bubble baths
14. Let Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment